Peel Hall Primary School uniform consists of:
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan – this can be plain or with the school logo
- White shirt or polo shirt
- Grey or black trousers
- Grey or black skirt
- White, grey or black socks or tights
- Black school shoes – preferably inexpensive and these should be sensible and appropriate for the weather and spending time outside
- Coats should preferably be inexpensive and suitable for the weather and time of year.
PE Kit should consist of:
- Plain white t-shirt or polo shirt
- Plain black shorts
- Plain black tracksuit, consisting of a black sweatshirt and jogging bottoms. Hoodies and leggings are not appropriate
- Black plimsolls/pumps for indoor sessions
- Trainers (preferably inexpensive) for outdoor session
Swimming Kit (for Year 4 pupils only) consists of:
- Swimming costume (two-piece costumes are not permitted)
- Swimming trunks/shorts (loose fitting shorts are not permitted)
- Swimming hat for all girls and boys with longer hairstyles or fringes which fall over the eyes
Pupils are permitted to wear 1 pair of small stud earrings. These will have to be removed for PE and swimming lessons. No watches are allowed for now to allow for full hand washing. No other jewellery or accessories are permitted.
Pupils with longer hair are encouraged to tie their hair back for hygiene and health and safety reasons.
Uniform can be purchased online via My Clothing:
Go to www.clothing.com
Enter ‘Peel Hall’ or the postcode ‘M22 5AU’ into the search box and click on ‘Peel Hall Primary School’ when it appears. You can then select all the customised items that can be bought.
You can also purchase items at:
Debonair Schoolwear, 2B Hale Top, Civic Centre, Wythenshawe, Manchester M22 5RN
The school will also order items on your behalf but it can take up to 4 weeks for the items to be received. Please ask in the school office.