The following are monitoring procedures and assurances that the Governors have been made aware of and implemented during the Covid-19 situation, but in order to prepare for the full opening of school in September 2020, the Governors have ensured the following have been revisited to ensure the continued safety of pupils, parents and staff.
- they will have revisited and reviewed risk assessments
- they will have looked at contingency plans for outbreaks (including remote education)
- they will have examined how remote education will be offered and how this will be delivered and monitored
- they will ensure that all pupils and staff wellbeing needs are met
- they will ensure safeguarding and behaviour policies are in line with Covid-19 regulation and have been updated
- they will ensure that the DSL is given appropriate time to deal with increased welfare issues