Please can I remind all parents and carers that you MUST NOT send your child in to school if:
– they are displaying any of the common symptoms of COVID-19
– anyone living in your household is displaying any of the common symptoms of COVID-19
– if your child or anyone in your household is waiting for the results of a COVID-19 test
– if anyone in your household has tested positive for COVID-19
– if you have been contacted by NHS Track and Trace and told to self-isolate because you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
I can not stress enough how important it is that you follow these government guidelines. These guidelines are in place to protect the school community, as a whole.